Stasis' Orgs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New computer~!

2 posters

Go down

New computer~! Empty New computer~!

Post  Elusian Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Very Happy Hey everyone! It's Elusian~! Sadly I haven't been able to be on as much as I had wanted due to... well.. viruses. silent Yes... I didn't have virus protection and my computer had picked up any virus it could find. sad, huh? Anywho~! I got a new computer now so I will once again be able to play Fiesta without the fear of sending viruses to other people. <__< I just need to work on leveling up... and catching up with everyone else. ^__^ Hope to see you all ingame~!!

<3 Elusian

Elusian

Back to top Go down

New computer~! Empty Re: New computer~!

Post  Leo Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:57 am

Welcome back Elusian. Sorry to say but I have not really even been on in nearly two months now, and as far as everyone else i only have contact with Rasma still. If I can find some time I'll try to get on to help you out, but I have been busy what with a promotion at work and such lately. If you want, you can msn me if you use it and I would be more then happy to try to get the guild up and running again, or even give you adminship if you would like to undertake the task.

Anyways my msn is LeoStasis@hotmail.com. I'm usually on after about 8pm EST, till around midnight.

As always, take care.
-Leo/Mia

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elusian Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Sure. My MSN is Neko.kurosaki.hisoka@live.com ^__^ Sorry to hear that a lot of people have become inactive on Fiesta. I plan on being active now that I have a new computer. ^__^ I am so close to level 30. You got a promotion at work? Congrats~! Do what you think is best for the guild whether you revive it or put it under new administration.

Elusian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum