Stasis' Orgs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum attendace

3 posters

Go down

Am i being too hard about the forum

Forum attendace Vote_lcap0%Forum attendace Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Forum attendace Vote_lcap50%Forum attendace Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Forum attendace Vote_lcap50%Forum attendace Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Forum attendace Empty Forum attendace

Post  Rasma Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:52 pm

i have yelled kicked and cryed over trying to get people on here but still over half the guild is not here why am i being too much of a stickler about this or are people just lazy?
and how would you get more people on the forums if you where me

Rasma

Back to top Go down

Forum attendace Empty errrrrrrrrrr...

Post  TEH_PWNER Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am

can i vote for more than one? lol
neway partly yes, partly no and, a little bit, get a life. the forums good, but there isnt an incentive to come on and ppl have better things to do, cept me coz its still the holidays, lol. after today i probably wont be able to come on as much coz i got tests and other random **** that i dont want to do but have to Crying or Very sad . besides half the guild r never even on fiesta. i was the only one on for age yesterday. dont take it personally, we're just all lazy, and while ur trying to get us to do something for the guild, its not like doing this gets us nething.

TEH_PWNER

Back to top Go down

Forum attendace Empty (but i cast a "no" vote)

Post  TEH_PWNER Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:33 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sry about the smilies, i have issues

TEH_PWNER

Back to top Go down

Forum attendace Empty Re: Forum attendace

Post  Leo Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:37 am

A few of the members have multiple charas in the guild, and Elusian, Skyreaver, and Curien are currently unavailable to play.

Leo

Back to top Go down

Forum attendace Empty so whats every1 else's excuse?

Post  TEH_PWNER Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:58 pm

ok then theyre off the hook, but how come no1 else is ever on? there r more ppl than that in the guild. if theyre too lazy to play a game then they r unlikely to go on the forum without a reason... such as a cattle prod... which u might want to consider looking at how no1 is ever on here! lol!
neway im here some of the time. rnt i gud enough Sad

TEH_PWNER

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasma Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:20 pm

can i barrow your cattle prod Twisted Evil

Rasma

Back to top Go down

Forum attendace Empty lol ok!!!!!!

Post  TEH_PWNER Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:37 am

thats fine but just let me install a high voltage battery into the circuit! Twisted Evil
fools get pwned! lol affraid

TEH_PWNER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down